Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the web site located at www.sl2law.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned by Sprinkle Lloyd & Licari LLP (the “Firm” or “we”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Website provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions.
1. No Attorney Client Relationship. We provide this Website for general informational purposes only. No attorney client relationship is created between you and us when you use the Website. By using the Website, you agree that the information on this Website does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and the Firm. The information on the Website may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date in any respect.
3. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to the Firm, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Website only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials: © Copyright 2019 Sprinkle Lloyd & Licari LLP. All rights reserved.
4. Commercial Use of Firm Website Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of the Firm. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this Website which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular Firm attorney may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual attorney.
5. Service Marks. “Sprinkle Lloyd & Licari,” “Sprinkle & Lloyd,” “SL2” and “SL2Law” and other related marks are service marks of Sprinkle Lloyd & Licari LLP and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from the Firm. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
6. Links to Other Websites. Links may appear on the Website that may be used to link to other website(s). The Firm has no control over the linked websites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked websites. The Firm is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked websites or any privacy or other practices of such websites. If you decide to access any of the linked websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Website in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Website for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Website to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Website or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Website. The Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Website or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions. The Firm reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions.
9. Email Does Not Constitute Legal Notice. Communications made through the Website’s email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Firm or any of its partners, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to the Firm is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
10. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.
(a) The Firm expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Website as a result of your use of this Website, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Website. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.
11. Applicable Laws; Venue. The Firm operates the Website from its offices in California and makes no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Website alone does not subject the Firm to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Website from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Website materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Website or to the Website materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Website shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this Website constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.